At Fiverr, we get you. Things get crazy, and even when you find something that makes life simpler, you forget to share the tip with even your best doer pals. But fear not! Our referral program is here to remind you to spread the productivity and efficiency of Fiverr to those you know best.
Our referral program makes it easy and worthwhile (CHA-CHING) to share the awesomeness of Fiverr with your network. And the benefits don’t stop there. The more friends you introduce to Fiverr, the more money you earn to get s#!t done. Everyone wins!
Here’s how Fiverr’s new Referral Program works—and how you can earn up to $100 USD!
Three easy steps to make money by inviting friends:
- Spread the word via email or with your unique link via social sharing
- Follow up on any previous referrals and assist them if needed
- Enjoy the 20% you both get off when they make their first order
And if that isn’t simple enough, here are tips to ensure you’re making the best out of every referral.
Start spreading the word:
- Share what Fiverr is about
- Describe how they can enjoy endless freelance services for a new logo, website content writing, and more!
- If you have an idea of what they need, guide them to the correct service to make their experience even more seamless
Now, some of the fine print on how it works:
- Invite a friend (or friends) to join Fiverr and you can receive up to $100 USD!
- You and your friends will get a 20% discount for their first purchase on Fiverr (capped at $100 USD).
- In addition, for each qualifying purchase made by your referrals, you, as the referrer, will receive to your shopping balance $5 USD or 20% of the qualifying purchase amount, whichever is higher (capped at $100 USD credit per qualifying purchase).
- In total, you can earn up to $500 USD in shopping credit. Your earnings will only be available for use over a three month period.
Note: For more information, please read the referral program’s Terms of Service.
So, ready to refer a friend? Follow the simple steps below- it’s easy:
- Log into your Fiverr account and click your user image and select “Refer & Get Up to $100.”
- Note: You can also access the referral program from the footer. Within the Community section, select Invite a Friend.
- If you have a Gmail account, you can click Invite Gmail Contacts and continue with the process. Otherwise, you can add an email and click Send.
- Before sending, you can click “Preview Email” to view a preview of what your referral email will look like.
- You have the option to copy an invite link to share on your own. In addition, you can share via your social channels (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
Think this sounds pretty good? So do we! Want to know more? Find the answers to some frequently asked questions below.
Referral Program FAQ’s
I can’t find my referral funds—they’re missing. Help!
Please make sure your friends using your unique link while joining Fiverr. Another common reason might be that the friends are not completing the ordering process.
I referred a friend and they did the process but also used a promotional code on their purchase. Do I still get my 20%?
The only way to make sure you and your friends are rewarded is to make sure your friends are registering with your unique link.
Am I getting $5 or $100 on each referral?
The amount depends on your referral’s spend. As one of your friends makes their first purchase the minimum you’ll earn $5. In general, as the purchase amount increases your 20% will be higher, and you can earn up to $100 per referral.
Can I only earn up to $500?
Yes, $500 is currently the maximum.
I referred a friend but they did not use my link but signed up anyway, do I still get the $5?
No, unfortunately not. In order for you and your friends to earn money, we must ensure that the purchase was made as part of the referral program.
So, don’t keep the secret to incredible productivity all to yourself. Refer your friends to Fiverr, let them in on the fun, and both get paid!