The world of work has changed, and it is not just because of the coronavirus. While the pandemic has spawned a work from home revolution, it more so accelerated existing trends rather than spawning new ones. Video conferencing and distributed teams, for example, were concepts already percolating throughout the business world prior to COVID-19. Now even companies that were previously reluctant to embrace these new practices are relying on them daily to power their businesses during the current crisis.
In today’s environment, companies are increasingly relying on freelancers to bolster their workforce. At the same time, more individuals are finding that they prefer the flexibility and control working as a freelancer as opposed to being in a traditional employer-employee relationship. For more than a decade, Fiverr has been ahead of the curve—offering project-based freelancers a way to connect to clients all over the world. With the launch of Fiverr Business, companies can more readily leverage the full capabilities of the Fiverr’s network of freelancers.
What is Fiverr Business?
Fiverr Business is the latest innovation from Fiverr—a new platform that allows businesses to form interconnected teams of freelancers and more effectively deliver projects that are vital to the success of the company. With Fiverr Business, you can scale up your team or scale back as needed by hiring the help you need as the needs of your company shift. In times like these, that flexibility is a powerful lever to have at your disposal.
Fiverr Business offers access to the same great Fiverr marketplace you know and love, but with even more functionality and control. For example, you’ll use the new interface to collaborate with your freelance team as a group and monitor the completion of your project with custom task lists. To top it all off, you’ll have your very own Success Manager to help you find the right talent for any job and assist you in managing the completion of your projects.
Why Fiverr Business?
The benefits of using Fiverr Business should now be abundantly clear. Whether you are a one person startup or part of a Fortune 500 company, the ability to nimbly engage skilled labor from a variety of niches can empower you to pursue goals. That would otherwise require hiring full-time employees, or even worse, increasing the workload and reducing the productivity of your existing staff.
Here are few of the many advantages of using freelance help from Fiverr Business for your business:
- Get matched with the right freelancers for your project. With a global talent pool at your fingertips, you can find freelancers in any field and any level of experience. The catalog of freelancers on Fiverr Business is tailored to the needs of businesses.
- Save on payroll. Hiring full-time employees is a long term commitment and costly. Fiver Business freelancers are paid by task, based on a budget you control.
- Be experimental. Freelancers are a great way to test new ideas, without pulling you or your employees away from their primary responsibilities.
- Increase productivity. Rebalance your workload by delegating certain tasks to freelancers that are experts in that particular area, giving you more time to focus on what you do best.
- Solve problems. Find the help you need to overcome complex business problems. Find a consultant to guide you or a data analyst to dig into the details. Whatever assistance you need, you’ll find it here.
- Launch your dream company. Is your startup still in its infancy? Zoom out of the gates with business plan and solid gold branding from Fiverr Business freelancers.
- Pivot quickly. The coronavirus pandemic shows just how quickly the economy can change unexpectedly. Since help on Fiverr Business is on an as needed basis, you have more flexibility to shift gears and focus on the most pressing needs as they come up.
- Control your spending. Fund your account with a wire transfer or a credit card on file. Set a monthly spending limit so you never go over your budget.
Getting Started with Fiverr Business
Ready to get started? Sign up today with your business e-mail to see everything Fiverr Business can do for you.