If one of your goals in 2019 is to make more money from your Gigs, then do we have news for you!
With 12 episodes packed with practical advice for how you can reach six figures in your freelance business, you may even discover that you weren’t aiming high enough.
Growth guru Juan Felipe Campos interviews the most successful experts in the freelancing space about everything from how to get clients to pay you more to how you should split your time each day.
You can listen to all of the episodes right now on Google podcasts, iTunes, or Spotify.
Here’s the full list of the episodes and their expert guests:
- How to Charge 10x More Than Your Competition, with Brennan Dunn, Founder of Double Your Freelancing
- Becoming A Pro at Sales Even if You Hate Selling, with Mike Montague, VP of Online Learning at Sandler Sales Training
- Building a Business Instead of a Job, with Preston Lee, Founder of Millo.co
- Automate Tasks You Hate With These Tools, with Oliver Ginsburg, Head of Support and AND CO from Fiverr
- How to Never Get Paid Late: Using Contracts & Agreements, with Caitlin Pearce, Executive Director at Freelancers Union
- How to Get High-Paying Clients No Matter Where You’re Based, with Jeremy Noronha, Head of SEO at Foundr Magazine
- The Processes, Tools, and Network You’ll Need to Reach Six Figures, with Kaleigh Moore, Freelance Writer
- Structuring Your Time for Six Figures, with Alex Fasulo, Top-Rated Fiverr Pro Seller
- How to Get Big Clients to Trust You Enough to Pay You, with Ryan Robinson, Founder of Ryrob.com
- Retaining Clients & Building Profitable Work Relationships, with Paul Jarvis, Six Figure Freelancer & Author of Company of One
- How to Budget Your Time and Attention, with Justin Gignac, Co-Founder of Working Not Working
- The Difference Between Freelancers vs. Entrepreneurs, with Dane Sanders, Founder at Fastermind.co
Ready to make the best decision you’ve made for your business this year?
Have a freelancing money question you want to hear answered on Six-Figure Freelancer? Ask the AND CO staff in the comments below!