Businesses of all sizes are moving towards a more agile and distributed workforce. Access to on-demand talent is going to play a pivotal role in how teams continue to work together from remote locations. So, where can businesses access the resources and tools needed to adapt and succeed?
Introducing Fiverr Business, a platform designed to help businesses scale more efficiently and effectively by leveraging always-on freelance experts for team projects and ongoing tasks.
Fiverr Business offers:
- Executive assistants: Count on executive assistants to match your team with the perfect freelancer for your next project. They’re there to support any question, issue, or idea. Your team’s goals are their priority.
- Curated supply: Gain access to proven freelance experts, suitable for your project needs. Expand your team’s capabilities by finding freelancers with the right skill sets, right when you need them.
- Collaboration tools: Collaborate with your internal team and freelancers from anywhere. Track your project’s progress, consolidate feedback, and share your favorite freelancers for ongoing work or future projects—all in one place.
- Control: One place to easily manage your team, your freelancers, and your projects. Simplify the payments, approvals, and the way businesses work with freelancers.
- And more: Click the link below to learn more about Fiverr Business.