How to Make the Most of the New Fiverr Storefront
New storefronts are coming and we want you to be ready to attract new and repeat sales. The new Fiverr optimizes the visual experience by allowing sellers to include more images, including a cover, that can drive potential buyers into your page. Think about what your virtual window should look like. Do you have a cover image ready?
Let’s take a look at some of the new image features so you can get ready for the new Fiverr right now — regardless of whether you have access to the new Fiverr now or not. Click any of the images on the right to enlarge them:
- Cover Photo – This is your shopping window in the online world. Half the sale is done when people can see exactly what’s on offer. The new Fiverr allows sellers in some categories to do just that. Images must be at 1100 x 260 pixels, JPEG, full frame from side to side and a maximum of 2MB.
- You must own the image
- No Ads are allowed
- No text is allowed on your image
- Gig Photos – The new and improved Gig gallery allows you to showcase three images as well as video. Images must be 682 x 459 pixels and can be no more than 2MB each. Keep in mind that adding a video can increase your sales by over 200%.
- Gig Title – Your Gig title can be up to 80 characters. Make sure your title is short, clear and to the point.
- Gig Description – You have 1200 characters (not words) to provide potential buyers a compelling description of your product or services. HTML formatting is acceptable. Be as descriptive as possible so buyers will know exactly what to expect. Be sure to classify your Gig with tags.
- Editing Gigs – All you have to do is go to “My Gigs”, Go to the Gig you want to edit, click the settings icon and select edit. There you can make any changes you want to your Gig content.
If design is not your area of expertise, you might consider what some of our beta users have done and use a Fiverr seller to create the best image to sell your product.
Share your experience creating images that sell with the Fiverr community in the comments below.