UPDATE: Competition is closed.
Due to an overwhelming amount of entries, results will be announced in the near future. Thanks for your patience.
COMPETITION TIME AT FIVERR!
The time has come to change our cover… and we want YOUR help!
We’re so proud of our talented community here on Fiverr and want to show you off!
Send us an original timeline cover that you think represents Fiverr. It can be an illustration, artwork, photograph or any other graphic.
The top 3 entries will be proudly displayed as our Facebook page cover and as an added bonus we’ll throw in a $50 gift card.
Ok, so how do you enter?
First step: Design your heart out!
This is completely up to you, go wild! We want to see your fantastic Fiverr minds at work. Remember the cover photo is the main focus of the page, so make it awesome!
- Image specs should be W: 851px, H: 315px.
- Cover must say ‘Fiverr’ in it (and not ‘fiverr.com’).
- Keep it cool, clean and high quality.
- Facebook rules state you can’t include price or purchase information in the cover, any Company information or calls to action (‘like’ this or ‘share’).
- Image can have your name on it but no website links.
Second step: Send it over!
You can submit your designs in two ways:
1) Email it to: contest (at) fiverr.com
2) Follow @FiverrHQ and tweet your entry with #CoverUpFiverr.
**Don’t forget to include your Fiverr username in the message.**
If you aren’t on Fiverr yet, you can get your username here.
You got that covered? It’s simple enough… create, submit, stand a chance to win $50 gift card and have your work showcased on our Facebook wall.
The competition closes on Sunday June 24th 2012, submissions sent after that won’t be counted.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.